After the Level 1: Essentials class, this course continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the software. This course aims to further equip those who wish to pursue a more advanced career in the practice of interior designing. The course is designed to study in great detail each and every module of interior design through Auto CAD – 2D modeling. Throughout the course, practical exercises and projects will be conducted in order to evaluate the competency of the students with regards related course elements and concepts.
- Review on level one commands
- Quick level one exercise
- Understanding Layers
- Tracing and Scaling command
- Align command
- Drawing list
- Introducing final project
- Understanding complex drawings with their layers
- Create furniture plan in 2 areas of villa exercise
- Create furniture block & block library for final project
- Create FF&E plan for final project
- Create ceiling plan for final project
- Super hatch, wipeout & draw order command
- Create floor finishes plan for final project
- Understanding elevations
- Elevations for final project
- Paper space: insert title block in Paper space
- Aligning and justifying text
- Creating view ports
- Homework explanation
- Introduction to XREFS
- Final project:
labeling viewport windows
- add a cover sheet
- add legends and notes
- Final review
- Export as PDF
•October 5th to November 2nd Thursday (Except 19th) – In Studio 9:00AM to 1:00PM
In Studio Price: 2700 AED
AutoCad Level 1 or equivalent.
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
Internships and the work placement program is only in conjunction with the Professional Practice Diploma. If you would like work placements it is recommended to take the higher Diploma.