• What makes a successful moodboard
• Creating a great first impression
• The impact of a busy moodboard
• General board strucutre
• Introduction to the Powerpoint
• Creating a custom background
• Inserting basic lines & shapes
• Adding & modifying images & text
• Using templates to create moodboards
None, however basic computer literacy is required.
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
The Designers’ Studio runs an active Internship Programme whereby we collaborate with several interior design companies and showrooms such as Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Crate and Barrel to name a few. The end goal of our training is to secure work in the industry for our graduates and we actively facilitate this. Work shadowing is organised for top students during holiday breaks. Great care is taken to match the student's aspirations and abilities with a suitable practice.
Term 3 Dates
The Live learning Term 1 dates are listed below:
• November 22th & 29th- (Two Sundays)- Live 9AM-1PM