Photoshop Level 1
Photo- edit real pieces of furniture by changing colours, removing backgrounds, balancing saturation and glare etc. Photoshop is a fantastic tool to generate realistic renders of whole projects in a short amount of time, giving a realistic feel to plans and elevations.
• Photoshop Interface Review
• Understanding Layers
• Using tool sets to Import, Crop, Zoom & Move
• Change Floor and wall texture with cut and layers
• Opening floor plan in PDF, add background
• Adding floor material by duplicate and replace
• Adding custom furniture
• Adding Accessories
• Create shadows
• Add background and set up elevation
• Add custom windows with view
• Transparency for curtains
• Straighten Angled Furniture
• Build Kitchen from Scratch
• Compose final board and samples
• February 10th – March 3rd (every Thursday) – In Studio 9AM to 1PM
In Studio- 2500 AED
Pre recorded- 2100 AED
Sketchup 1& 2 or equivalent (inquire to see if you are eligible)
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
The Designers’ Studio runs an active Internship Programme whereby we collaborate with several interior design companies and showrooms such as Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Crate and Barrel to name a few. The end goal of our training is to secure work in the industry for our graduates and we actively facilitate this. Work shadowing is organised for top students during holiday breaks. Great care is taken to match the student’s aspirations and abilities with a suitable practice.