In SketchUp 1, the toolsets provided by SketchUp were utilized. In SketchUp Level 2 students can add extensions on to their workspace completely transforming the interface and allowing for complex modeling. Students will learn how to use polymodelling to create their own bespoke furniture and kitchens. Students final projects will be a video animation where they will walk through the ground floor of a open plan house. You must have completed SketchUp 1 to qualify for this course. If you have learnt SketchUp from another institute, contact us to see if you are eligible for this course.
• Adding extensions into sketchup
• Creating double height ceiling in living area and flat ceiling in kitchen
• Generating beams and stairs
• Creating custom built in from scratch
• Modelling kitchen
• Creating custom shelving and adding handles
• Adding kitchen appliances
• Adding furniture from own library
• Polymodelling on chair
• Creating smooth surfaces
• Using advanced modifiers to create complex objects
• Adding piping with follow me
• Adding colour to the 3D
• Creating cameras
• Creating walk throughs
• Creating animations
In Studio- 2700 AED
Pre-recorded- 1950 AED
Sketchup 1 or equivalent (inquire to see if you are eligible).
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
Internships and the work placement program is only in conjunction with the Professional Practice Diploma. If you would like work placements it is recommended to take the higher Diploma.