In SketchUp 1, the toolsets provided by SketchUp were utilized. In SketchUp Level 2 students can add extensions on to their workspace completely transforming the interface and allowing for complex modeling. Students will learn how to use polymodelling to create their own bespoke furniture and kitchens. Students final projects will be a video animation where they will walk through the ground floor of a open plan house. You must have completed SketchUp 1 to qualify for this course. If you have learnt SketchUp from another institute, contact us to see if you are eligible for this course.
• Adding extensions into sketchup
• Creating double height ceiling in living area and flat ceiling in kitchen
• Generating beams and stairs
• Creating custom built in from scratch
• Modelling kitchen
• Creating custom shelving and adding handles
• Adding kitchen appliances
• Adding furniture from own library
• Polymodelling on chair
• Creating smooth surfaces
• Using advanced modifiers to create complex objects
• Adding piping with follow me
• Adding colour to the 3D
• Creating cameras
• Creating walk throughs
• Creating animations
• February 7th – 28th (every Monday) – In Studio 9AM to 1PM
• February 13th – March 6th (every Sunday) – In Studio 1:30PM to 5:30PM
In Studio- 2300 AED
Pre-recorded- 1950 AED
Sketchup 1 or equivalent (inquire to see if you are eligible).
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
The Designers’ Studio runs an active Internship Programme whereby we collaborate with several interior design companies and showrooms such as Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Crate and Barrel to name a few. The end goal of our training is to secure work in the industry for our graduates and we actively facilitate this. Work shadowing is organised for top students during holiday breaks. Great care is taken to match the student’s aspirations and abilities with a suitable practice.