• Adding extensions into sketchup
• Creating double height ceiling in living area and flat ceiling in kitchen
• Generating beams and stairs
• Creating custom built in from scratch
• Modelling kitchen
• Creating custom shelving and adding handles
• Adding kitchen appliances
• Adding furniture from own library
• Polymodelling on chair
• Creating smooth surfaces
• Using advanced modifiers to create complex objects
• Adding piping with follow me
• Adding colour to the 3D
• Creating cameras
• Creating walk throughs
• Creating animations
Sketchup 1 or equivalent (inquire to see if you are eligible).
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
The Designers’ Studio runs an active Internship Programme whereby we collaborate with several interior design companies and showrooms such as Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Crate and Barrel to name a few. The end goal of our training is to secure work in the industry for our graduates and we actively facilitate this. Work shadowing is organised for top students during holiday breaks. Great care is taken to match the student's aspirations and abilities with a suitable practice.
Term 3 Dates
The In Studio Term 3 dates are listed below:
• March 17th- April 7th (every Wednesday)- In Studio 9AM-1PM