Social Media 101 for Businesses
- Introduction to social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and others…)
- Tools, tips, and the best apps to use
- Reporting and measuring success
- Creating an identity on social media
- Optimising content organically
- Basic content creation and photography / video tips
- Introduction to paid social
• May 26th (Wednesday)- In Studio 9:00AM-1:00PM
•June 17th (Thursday)- In Studio 9:00AM-1:00PM
•June 27th (Sunday)- In Studio 9:00AM-1:00PM
- In Studio- 750 AED
No prior entry requirements needed.
The Designers’ Studio runs an active Internship Programme whereby we collaborate with several interior design companies and showrooms such as Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Crate and Barrel to name a few. The end goal of our training is to secure work in the industry for our graduates and we actively facilitate this. Work shadowing is organised for top students during holiday breaks. Great care is taken to match the student’s aspirations and abilities with a suitable practice.