Vray for SketchUp
Vray is a powerful extension and has an interface of its own. Vray takes sketchy models make in SketchUp and transforms them into photorealistic renders. This means that your 3D models can now look like real photographs, with realistic lighting, materials and scenery. You must have completed SketchUp 1 and 2 to qualify for this course. If you have learnt SketchUp from another institute, contact us to see if you are eligible for this course.
• Final project review
• Program Overview and settings for PC and Mac
• Understanding the asset editor
• Understanding all VRAY lights and examples
• Material Override
• Change time of day and exposure values.
• Adding portal lights
• Add Sphere lights
• Create emissive lights
• Access V- Ray Materials Library
• Use Vray library materials to scene
• Add background scene
• Make custom Vray materials
• Download Sketch UV
• Apply V-Ray V-Ray fur
• Final Render
In Studio- 2900 AED
Pre recorded- 2100 AED
Sketchup 1& 2 or equivalent (inquire to see if you are eligible)
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
Internships and the work placement program is only in conjunction with the Professional Practice Diploma. If you would like work placements it is recommended to take the higher Diploma.