About the Academy
The Designers’ Academy are delighted to be offering dynamic after school activities for children between the ages of 9-18. We take after school education one step further with fun and information packed fusion courses- from graffiti and shoe design, to making your own computer games! Our eclectic portfolio is nothing like you have ever seen, with passionate industry professionals leading the courses, integrating their own experiences and flair into every lesson. Our courses integrate critical thinking, design development and implementation into a final project.
Why Choose Us?
- Friendly and welcoming
- Dynamic fusion course portfolio
- Fun and educational
- STEM based learning (educational approach to learning that uses Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics)
- Industry professional tutors
- Computer and Art based courses
- A window into the exciting world of design
- Supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Make new friends
- Learn in the central Arts and Design Hub- The Courtyard
- Buy Now pay later 0% Fees
The Designers’ Academy follow the STEAM educational approach to learning that uses Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics. We offer a vast portfolio of exciting fusion courses unlike any other! With Easter and Summer Camps to After School Programs, we ensure your child is in the best hands with our passionate tutors. Launching in April 2022.
Kids and Teens Winter CampAED 200
Teens Interior Design CourseAED 1800
Illustration for Comic BooksAED 2000
Exploration of Fashion DesignAED 1800
Computer Game DevelopmentAED 2000
Graffiti and Shoe Painting CourseAED 1800